Important Daily Current Affairs for Government Exams : Daily Current Affairs are very important when a candidate is preparing for any Government Exam. We provide Daily Current Affairs here. Below are the Important Articles for Government Exam from 24.09.2018.
1. Sikkim’s first and India’s 100th airport inaugurated by Modi in Pakyong. :
– This Airport is constructed under ‘UDAN’ scheme by Airports Authority of India (AAI). “Uday Desh Ka Aam Naagrik”.
– Where was ‘UDAN scheme’ initially launched from?
– So, It was first launched from Jubbarhatti, Shimla.
– After independence Sikkim was the only state without airport and finally on 24th September 2018 Sikkim is the part of India’s aviation map as PM Modi inaugurated State’s first airport at Pakyong.
– This is coincidentally also the 100th airport in India.
– This Airport is in around 201 acres area. And around 33 km from the state capital ‘Gangtok’. And from Indo-China border, it is around 60 km.
– This airport cost around rupees 605 crore.
2. Prithvi Defence Vehicle successfully tested. :
– Interceptor missile test from Odisha Coast conducted successfully.
– And a major milestone achieved by developing two-layer ballistic missile defense system.
– It was conducted from ‘Abdul Kalam Island’ which was earlier known as ‘Wheeler Iceland’.
– This Mission is Aimed for engaging targets in exo-atmosphere i.e. above 50 km of Earth Atmosphere.
3. $525 million loan is approved by BRICS bank for Madhya Pradesh Infrastructure Project. :
– The Board of Directors of New Development Bank (NDB) of the BRICS approved $350 Million Loan for major district road Project II in MP with the total length of 2000 km. And for upgrading and building 350 bridges $175 million loan is approved.
4. Presidential Election in Maldives won by Opposition Leader Ibrahim Mohammed Solih. :
– Opposition Leader Ibrahim Mohammed Solih defeated Abdulla Yameen in Maldive’s Presidential Election.
– Election Commission released the result which showed Solih secured 58.3% popular vote.
5. BSNL inked a pact with Softbank and NTT Communications for 5G and Internet of Things (IoT) Technology. :
– Telecom Firm BSNL run by Government signed a deal with Japanese Bank Softbank and NTT Communications to introduced Internet of Thing (IoT) Technology and 5G Technology in India.
– BSNL Chairman and Managing Director Mr. Anupam Shrivastava said, “5G will be launched in India in 2020.”
– Also, BSNL signed an agreement with Nokia and CISCO for 5G Ecosystem Development.
Note : You can download all the important Newspapers, Magazines And Current Affairs in pdf format from our Telegram Channel @nailedupscexam
Also Read :