Are you an IAS Aspirant? You need to start your IAS preparation in advance. An IAS Coaching providing rigorous training for IAS preparation may be profitable in this regard.
Along with extensive guidance by IAS professionals, coaching will help you with more focused preparation and time management to clear the UPSC, often considered one of the toughest competitive exams in the country.
List of best 5 IAS coaching Institutes in Bangalore
1. Shiksha IAS Academy: This academy is best known for its extensive coverage in current affairs, multiple mock tests and individual assessment of candidates right under the guidance of Dr. Justice Rama Jois (Ex-governor and Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court and Ex- UPSC Interview Board member).
2. BYJU’S IAS: At BYJU’S, aspirants can not only be a part of offline coaching but also access online coaching material. Few of the important benefits at BYJU’S are:
A. India’s leading IAS trainers.
B. Access to video lectures enabling you to study anytime, anywhere.
C. Detailed coverage of the UPSC Syllabus.
D. Stay up-to-date with our intensive focus on current affairs.
E. Student portal with access to weekly webinars on current affairs, current affairs monthly magazines, Gist of Yojana, practice tests, etc.
3. Pragnya IAS Academy: This coaching is known for its Satellite-based Live Telecasting, recorded sessions and also for their best selling current affairs magazine all over India.
4. Rau’s IAS Study Circle: Rau’s IAS coaching in Bangalore provides both regular as well as weekend batches to assist in preparation.
5. Global IAS Academy: It provides focused training, invites Civil Servants and experts to train aspirants in soft skills and clarify their doubts in regularly conducted workshops and seminars.
Aspirants, after giving the required and dedicated study hours and testing their knowledge are often not able to successfully master the entire syllabus and important current affairs topics.
In that case, professional guidance provided by the institutes for IAS preparation comes into the picture. A dedicated self-study is not as straightforward as it sounds.
Importance of UPSC coaching for IAS Exam
1. Dedication and motivation: Coachings put forward engaging study material and interactive classrooms that help students build confidence, stay motivated and alert.
2. Tricks to complete syllabus: Due to the sheer vastness of IAS syllabus, the aspirants need to complete it quicker, leaving ample time for practice and improvements. Coaching plays a crucial role at this point as they help students identify the best ways to complete the whole syllabus.
3. Incessant Guidance: Coaching institutes conduct exhaustive interactive sessions along with workshops by experts and past IAS aspirants on a regular basis. These help candidates get their queries answered directly and understand portion better, saving them a lot of time for preparation.
4. An advantage over the competition: Self-study may result in the false perception of readiness for the exam. When students interact and share their learning, it helps groom them better in many ways.
5. Structure and exam pattern: Many first time aspirants tend to gain from the coaching centers as they update the candidate with the structure and pattern of IAS exam. They also highlight the significant portions that need more attention.
Though abundant study material is available online, the professional guidance from the IAS coaching institutes trains candidates better.
There are plenty of coaching institutes for IAS in Bangalore. You have to choose wisely as a lot of time and money would be invested in this. If attending regular classes are not your cup of tea or you are a working professional, there are online classes and sources as well.
Whether you are a fresh IAS aspirant or an experienced candidate, BYJU’S IAS preparation can give your UPSC preparation a boost. For free IAS preparation, the expert guidance by IAS professional, monthly current affairs magazines, tips and strategies to prepare for IAS exam and to get your hands on the latest syllabus of IAS exam you can check BYJU’S.